Is the library building open?
- No, the library building will not be open to the public during curbside pick up hours.
Can we request items from other libraries within the Finger Lakes system?
- Interlibrary loans are not available at this time. (You can specify another pick up library and go there to pick up items if they are being held for you.)
How do I place an item on hold?
- You can use the online library catalog or call the library for assistance (607-565-9341)
Where do I return materials?
- All materials must be placed in the book drop to the right of the front doors. Do not hand them to library staff during curbside pick up.
What happens to the books I return?
- For the safety of both our staff and patrons, all returned items will be quarantined for 72 hrs before they are made available.
When will the library building be open?
- We do not have a date yet for re-opening our building, but we will be sure to inform everyone when in-house services will resume. Check our web site or facebook page for the latest information.
Can I still access the library WiFi?
- Our WiFi is always available on the library property.
What are the hours for pick up?
- Monday-Friday from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., Saturday from 10 a.m. to noon, and and Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 5-7 p.m.